QuadCare Health Group.
Celebrating more than 35 years of excellence in providing comprehensive optometry & ophthalmology, dental & oral surgery, podiatry and audiology & ENT on-site to eliminate the need for transporting residents and members of alternative care settings out of their comfort zone for examinations with no compromise to level of care.
Optometry and ophthalmology services provided on-site include but are not limited to the following: comprehensive eye examinations, medical treatment, computer assisted determination of eyeglass prescriptions, surgical procedures, low vision care, and dispensing and adjusting of eyeglasses engraved with patient's name.
General podiatric treatment is provided efficiently, timely and at the bedside as needed and in compliance with regulations.
Dental care provided on-site includes but is not limited to: general dental services, oral examinations and hygiene, on-site digital x-rays, extractions, dentures, and emergency dental care.
Hearing screenings and medical audiology available as needed. The most advanced hearing care solutions are provided for hearing assistance.
All of the ancillary medical services and support
you need to ensure your residents and members
receive the highest level of care on-site.
- Eliminate need for transporting out of facility for treatment, examinations and testing with no compromise to level of care. We are completely mobile.
- Examination procedures and state-of-the-art mobile equipment designed for patient's limited capabilities and customized for environment, allowing for evaluation of all residents including memory impaired and bed-bound patients.
- Maintain patient records on robust technology platform for optimal reporting, scheduling and recall, with utmost regard to accuracy and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Understand reimbursement for maximum patient benefit, approved participating providers for Medicare, Medicaid, Community Health Choice (CHC) plans and most managed care and private insurance plans and obtain managed care referrals and approvals as required to eliminate burden on facility.
- Providers and support staff maintain standards with insurance, license and board certification at highest levels, undergo background checks and health screenings, receive necessary immunizations and adhere to infection control policy.